Automatic, Nonlinear Systems, Observability and Observer Design, Control and Stabilization
The research topic of the SNLEP team concerns the theorical development and implementation of tools devoted to: Analyze, Model, Simulate, Control and Optimize Systems in Process Engineering.
Our theoretical developments are motivated by practical applications encountered through collaborations with industrial and academic partners. More specifically, our work focuses on model design and reduction, parametric identification and observation, diagnosis and control.
- The Modeling concerns polymerization crystallization freeze and bio- processes. We exploit mainly heat balance and matter conservation law, heat and matter diffusion, mass transfer between phases and population balance in particulate processes to develop models suitable for simulation, observation and control.
- Identification exploits tools coming from model predictive control and refers to experimental design in order to facilitate online parameter identification.
- The observation topic refers to the design of algorithm to estimate online parameters and unknown quantities of the model.
- Fault diagnosis refers to the detection of fault which is an unpermitted deviation of at least one characteristic property of the process from the acceptable, usual, standard condition.
- The control topic focuses on the stabilization problem for finite and infinite dimensional systems, the tracking and control problem using optimization tools.
The chemical processes mainly concerned by the SNLEP team are polymerization processes, crystallization processes and drying processes.
Director of SNLEP: Hassan Hammouri
Optimization supervision and control of a rotary industrial process | 2019
Development of polyurethane cellular foams for the intensification of processes. | 20192017
Study on the automatic control / regulation of hyperbolic nonlinear systems | 2017
Analysis of inverse and direct problems in control theory | 20172015
Closed-loop parameter identification approach with an optimal control based on the observability analysis * | 2015
Récupération d’énergie par cycle de Rankine à bord d’un véhicule : commande et gestion énergétique. | 20152012
Récupération de chaleur par cycle de Rankine dans un véhicule poids lourd : optimisation topologique et commande | 2012
Find all the information on the site .
Sort via metadata!
Year of production
- Yang Yu, Hai-Long Pei, Cheng-Zhong Xu. Estimation of velocity potential of water waves using a Luenberger-like observer. Science China Information Sciences, 2020, 63 (12), ⟨10.1007/s11432-019-2631-6⟩. ⟨hal-03110106⟩
- Nawel Afsi, Sami Othman, Toufik Bakir, Liborio Costa, Anis Sakly, et al.. Model predictive control for continuous lactide ring‐opening polymerization processes. Asian Journal of Control, 2020, ⟨10.1002/asjc.2453⟩. ⟨hal-02991993⟩
- Nawel Afsi, Sami Othman, Toufik Bakir, Liborio Costa, Anis Sakly, et al.. Dynamic optimization of a continuous Lactide ring-opening polymerization process. 2019 International Conference on Control, Automation and Diagnosis (ICCAD), Jul 2019, Grenoble, France. pp.1-6, ⟨10.1109/ICCAD46983.2019.9037934⟩. ⟨hal-02541208⟩
- Cheng-Zhong Xu, Gen Qi Xu. Saturated Boundary Feedback Stabilization of a Linear Wave Equation. SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, 2019, 57 (1), pp.290-309. ⟨10.1137/15M1034350⟩. ⟨hal-02051505⟩
- Marouane Idelhoucine, Hassan Hammouri, Sami Othman, Frédéric Roumanet. Free-surface oscillations control of high speed manipulated liquids. International Journal of Nonlinear Dynamics and Control, 2019, 1 (4), pp.347. ⟨10.1504/IJNDC.2019.103291⟩. ⟨hal-02353658⟩
- Yang Yu, Hai-Long Pei, Cheng-Zhong Xu. Identification of Water Depth and Velocity Potential for Water Waves. Systems and Control Letters, 2019, ⟨10.1016/j.sysconle.2018.12.010⟩. ⟨hal-02056751⟩
- Toufik Bakir, Bernard Bonnard, Sami Othman. Predictive control based on nonlinear observer for muscular force and fatigue model. ACC 2018 – The 2018 American Control Conference, Jun 2018, Milwaukee, United States. pp.2157-2162, ⟨10.23919/ACC.2018.8430962⟩. ⟨hal-01591187v2⟩
- Nawel Afsi, Toufik Bakir, Sami Othman, Anis Sakly. Model-free control of a seeded batch crystallizer. Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, 2018, 96 (6), pp.1306 – 1316. ⟨10.1002/cjce.23066⟩. ⟨hal-01901734⟩
- H. Hammouri, S. Ahmed, Sami Othman. Observer design based on immersion technics and canonical form. Systems and Control Letters, 2018, 114, pp.19 – 26. ⟨10.1016/j.sysconle.2018.02.003⟩. ⟨hal-01901760⟩
- Estelle Lebègue, Carole Farre, Catherine Jose, Joëlle Saulnier, Florence Lagarde, et al.. Responsive Polydiacetylene Vesicles for Biosensing Microorganisms. Sensors, 2018, 18 (2), pp.599. ⟨10.3390/s18020599⟩. ⟨hal-01740158⟩
Team leader :
More information under LAGEPP Contacts