Fonction : Professeur
Equipe : DYCOP
Dynamical modelling, parameter estimation : catalytic process, separation process
Bureau : G309
Téléphone : 04 72 43 18 67
e-mail : email@example.com M’envoyer un message
Génie des procéd&eacut
Mélaz TAYAKOUT-FAYOLLE is a Full Professor with the LAGEP (Laboratoire d’Automatique et de GEnie des Procédés) of University of Lyon 1. She received her BSc in Physics and Chemistry and MSc in Industrial Chemistry from the University of Marseille. Her Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering was obtained in 1991 from the University of Lyon.
She starded as an Associated Professor at LAGEP (Laboratoire d’Automatique et Génie des Procédés) of the University of Lyon. Prior to join IRCELYON as Full Professor, she worked three years as Research Engineer for IFPEN Compagny.
Since 1991, she has taught courses in chemical engineering, thermodynamics, mass transfer, dynamical modelling.
Her research area of interest include modelling of triphasic reactor: mass transfer, chemical kinetics of the complex matrix and thermodynamics, and design concepts in reactors. The complex matrix concerns the heaviest fractions of petroleumin in hydroconversion and hydrocracking processes.
Since 2014, she is a consultant for the Total Company.
Année de production
Équipes de recherche
- J. Pu, T. S. Nguyen, D. Laurenti, I. Pitault, M. Tayakout, et al.. Lignin catalytic hydroconversion: an experimental and modeling study. Europacat 2017, Aug 2017, Florence, Italy. ⟨hal-01586626⟩
- Junjie Pu, D. Laurenti, C. Geantet, Pitault I., Tayakout M.. Catalysis: fundamentals and practice summer school. University of Liverpool, Department of Chemisty, Jul 2017, Liverpool, United Kingdom. ⟨hal-01586601⟩
- J. Pu, D. Laurenti, C. Geantet, I. Pitault, M. Tayakout. Catalytic hydroconversion of lignin towards aromatic compounds in a semibatch reactor. International Symposium on Catalysis in Multiphase Reactors and Multifunctional Reactors (CAMURE-10), Jul 2017, Qingdao, China. ⟨hal-01559049⟩
- Barbara Browning, Pavel Afanasiev, Isabelle Pitault, Françoise Couenne, Melaz Tayakout-Fayolle. Effects of bifunctional catalyst composition on selectivity and conversion of Vacuum Gas Oil (VGO) Hydrocracking. 7th Asia-Pacific Congress on Catalysis, APCAT-7, 2017, Bombay, India. ⟨hal-01900902⟩
- Svetan Kolitcheff, Elsa Jolimaitre, Antoine Hugon, Jan Verstraete, Pierre-Louis Carrette, et al.. Tortuosity of mesoporous alumina catalyst supports: Influence of the pore network organization. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2017, 248, pp.91-98. ⟨10.1016/j.micromeso.2017.04.010⟩. ⟨hal-01581729⟩
- Minh-Tuan Nguyen, Gerhard Pirngruber, Fabien Chainet, Melaz Tayakout-Fayolle, Christophe Geantet. Indole Hydrodenitrogenation over Alumina and Silica Alumina-Supported Sulfide Catalysts Comparison with Quinoline. Industrial and engineering chemistry research, 2017, 56 (39), pp.11088-11099. ⟨10.1021/acs.iecr.7b02993⟩. ⟨hal-01625635⟩
- M. T. Nguyen, M. Tayakout, F. Chainet, G. D. Pirngruber, C. Geantet. Use of kinetic modeling for investigating support acidity effects of NiMo sulfide catalysts on quinoline hydrodenitrogenation. Applied Catalysis A : General, 2017, 530, pp.132-144. ⟨10.1016/j.apcata.2016.11.015⟩. ⟨hal-01488177⟩
- P. Alvarez, C. Geantet, B. Browning, J. Maurin, T. Jansen, et al.. Improvement of a Kinetic Model for the Hydroconversion of an Atmospheric Residue in a Slurry Semi-batch Reactor. 2016 AIChE Annual Meeting, Nov 2016, San Francisco, United States. ⟨hal-01400880⟩
- M. Nguyen, C. Geantet, M. Tayakout-Fayolle, G. D. Pirngruber, F. Chainet. the effects of support acidity on quinoline and indole hydrodenitrogenation - a detailed kinetic study. 24th International Symposium on Chemical Reaction Engineering, Jun 2016, Minneapolis United States. ⟨hal-01330797⟩
- Minh Tuan Nguyen, M. Tayakout, C. Geantet, G. Pirngruber, F. Chainet. kinetic study of the support acidity effects of nimo sulfide catalysts on quinoline hydrodenitrogenation. MACS-VII, May 2016, Doorn, Netherlands. ⟨hal-01320054⟩