Fonction : Professeur
Equipe : DYCOP
Dynamical modelling, parameter estimation : catalytic process, separation process
Bureau : G309
Téléphone : 04 72 43 18 67
e-mail : email@example.com M’envoyer un message
Génie des procéd&eacut
Mélaz TAYAKOUT-FAYOLLE is a Full Professor with the LAGEP (Laboratoire d’Automatique et de GEnie des Procédés) of University of Lyon 1. She received her BSc in Physics and Chemistry and MSc in Industrial Chemistry from the University of Marseille. Her Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering was obtained in 1991 from the University of Lyon.
She starded as an Associated Professor at LAGEP (Laboratoire d’Automatique et Génie des Procédés) of the University of Lyon. Prior to join IRCELYON as Full Professor, she worked three years as Research Engineer for IFPEN Compagny.
Since 1991, she has taught courses in chemical engineering, thermodynamics, mass transfer, dynamical modelling.
Her research area of interest include modelling of triphasic reactor: mass transfer, chemical kinetics of the complex matrix and thermodynamics, and design concepts in reactors. The complex matrix concerns the heaviest fractions of petroleumin in hydroconversion and hydrocracking processes.
Since 2014, she is a consultant for the Total Company.
Année de production
Équipes de recherche
- B. Browning, H. Reynal, M. Tayakout-Fayolle, P. Afanasiev, F. Couenne, et al.. Methodology and modeling for correlating structure and performance of vacuum gas oil hydrocracking catalysts in a batch reactor. 23rd International Symposium on Chemical Reaction Engineering (ISCRE 23), Sep 2014, bangkok, Thailand. ⟨hal-01110871⟩
- B. Than-Son, M. Tayakout-Fayolle, David Edouard, P. Fongarland. Hydrodynamics and gas-liquid mass transfer characterization of a three-phase sic-foam platelet millimetric reactors. 13th International Conference on MicroREaction Technology (IMRET), Jun 2014, Budapest, Hungary. ⟨hal-01058125⟩
- Henry Reynald, B. Browning, P. Afanasiev, Françoise Couenne, Gerhald Pirngruber, et al.. Vacuum gas oil hydrocracking test in a semi-batch reactor: study of reaction mechanisms and vapor-liquid equilibrium. réunion ECSAW 2014+TOCAT7, May 2014, kyoto, Japan. ⟨hal-01057842⟩
- Cristina Ferreira, Melaz Tayakout-Fayolle, Isabelle Guibard, Francisco Lemos. Hydrodesulfurization and hydrodemetallization of different origin vacuum residues : new modeling approach.. Fuel, 2014, 129, pp.267-277. ⟨hal-01005691⟩
- T. Jansen, D. Guerry, E. Leclerc, Mickael Ropars, M. Lacroix, et al.. Simulation of Petroleum Residue Hydroconversion in a Continuous Pilot Unit Using Batch Reactor Experiments and a Cold Mock-Up. Industrial and engineering chemistry research, 2014, 53 (41), pp.15852-15861. ⟨10.1021/ie502242f⟩. ⟨hal-01149271⟩
- T. Jansen, D. Guerry, D. Gotteland, R. Bacaud, M. Lacroix, et al.. Characterization of a continuous micro-scale pilot unit for petroleum residue hydroconversion with dispersed catalysts: Hydrodynamics and performances in once-through and recycling mode. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2014, 253, pp.493-501. ⟨10.1016/j.cej.2014.05.032⟩. ⟨hal-01073447⟩
- B. Browning, R. Henry, P. Afanasiev, G. Lapisardi, G. Pirngruber, et al.. Vapor-Liquid Equilibrium of Hydrogen, Vacuum Gas Oil, and Middle Distillate Fractions. Industrial, 2014, 53, pp.8311-8320. ⟨10.1021/ie500930n⟩. ⟨hal-01057458⟩
- R. Henry, M. Tayakout-Fayolle, P. Afanasiev, C. Lorentz, G. Lapisardi, et al.. Vacuum gas oil hydrocracking performance of bifunctional Mo/Y zeolite catalysts in a semi-batch reactor. Catalysis Today, 2014, 220, pp.159-167. ⟨10.1016/j.cattod.2013.06.024⟩. ⟨hal-00941359⟩
- M. Tayakout-Fayolle, T. Jansen, Dimitri Guerry, C. Geantet, Marie Ropars. Modeling of petroleum residue hydroconversion with dispersed catalysts in a continuous micro-scale pilot unit. XIVe Congrčs SFGP 2013, Oct 2013, Lyon, France. ⟨hal-00871630⟩
- M. Tayakout-Fayolle, T. Jansen, Dimitri Guerry, C. Geantet, Marie Ropars. Modeling of petroleum residue hydroconversion with dispersed catalysts in a continuous micro-scale pilot unit. XIVe Congrčs SFGP 2013, Oct 2013, Lyon, France. ⟨hal-00871629⟩