Fonction : Professeur
Equipe : DYCOP
Dynamical modelling, parameter estimation : catalytic process, separation process
Bureau : G309
Téléphone : 04 72 43 18 67
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org M’envoyer un message
Génie des procéd&eacut
Mélaz TAYAKOUT-FAYOLLE is a Full Professor with the LAGEP (Laboratoire d’Automatique et de GEnie des Procédés) of University of Lyon 1. She received her BSc in Physics and Chemistry and MSc in Industrial Chemistry from the University of Marseille. Her Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering was obtained in 1991 from the University of Lyon.
She starded as an Associated Professor at LAGEP (Laboratoire d’Automatique et Génie des Procédés) of the University of Lyon. Prior to join IRCELYON as Full Professor, she worked three years as Research Engineer for IFPEN Compagny.
Since 1991, she has taught courses in chemical engineering, thermodynamics, mass transfer, dynamical modelling.
Her research area of interest include modelling of triphasic reactor: mass transfer, chemical kinetics of the complex matrix and thermodynamics, and design concepts in reactors. The complex matrix concerns the heaviest fractions of petroleumin in hydroconversion and hydrocracking processes.
Since 2014, she is a consultant for the Total Company.
Année de production
Équipes de recherche
- M. Tayakout-Fayolle, T. Jansen, Dimitri Guerry, C. Geantet, Marie Ropars. Modeling of petroleum residue hydroconversion with dispersed catalysts in a continuous micro-scale pilot unit. XIVe Congrčs SFGP 2013, Oct 2013, Lyon, France. ⟨hal-00871628⟩
- T. Jansen, Dimitri Guerry, C. Geantet, Marie Ropars, M. Tayakout-Fayolle. MODELING OF PETROLEUM RESIDUE HYDROCONVERSION IN A CONTINUOUS MICRO-SCALE PILOT. 9th World Congress of Chemical Engineering 9 (Incorporating 15th Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering Congress), Aug 2013, Seoul, South Korea. ⟨hal-00857395⟩
- R. Henry, M. Tayakout-Fayolle, P. Afanasiev, Gregory Lapisardi, Gerhard Pirngruber, et al.. Methodology and Modeling For Correlating Structure and Performance of Vacuum Gas Oil Hydrocracking Catalysts in a Batch Reactor. 9th World Congress of Chemical Engineering (WCCE9) to be held in Seoul, Korea from August 18 to 23, 2013., Aug 2013, Seoul, South Korea. ⟨hal-00852191⟩
- T. Nguyen, M. Tayakout-Fayolle, C. Geantet, Mickael Ropars. Hydroconversion of an atmospheric residue with a dispersed catalyst in a batch reactor: Kinetic modeling including vapor-liquid equilibrium. International Symposium on Advances in Hydroprocessing of Oil Fractions, Jun 2013, Acapulco, Mexico. ⟨hal-00832439⟩
- R. Henry, M. Tayakout-Fayolle, P. Afanasiev, C. Lorentz, G. Lapisardi, et al.. Vacuum gas oil hydrocracking performance of bifunctional Mo/ Y Zeolite catalysts in a semi-batch reactor. International Symposium on Advances in Hydroprocessing of Oil Fractions, Jun 2013, Acapulco, Mexico. ⟨hal-00832438⟩
- T. Jansen, D. Guerry, C. Geantet, M. Tayakout-Fayolle, Mickael Ropars. Modeling of petroleum residue hydroconversion with dispersed catalysts in a continuous micro-scale pilot unit. MACS VI, May 2013, Satillieu, France. ⟨hal-00822089⟩
- R. Henry, M. Tayakout-Fayolle, P. Afanasiev, C. Lorentz, Gregory Lapisardi, et al.. Correlation between structure and performanceof vacuum gas oil hydrocracking catalysts in a batch reactor. MACS VI, May 2013, Satillieu, France. ⟨hal-00822463⟩
- T. S. Nguyen, M. Tayakout-Fayolle, Mickael Ropars, C. Geantet. Hydroconversion of an atmospheric residue with a dispersed catalyst in a batch reactor: Kinetic modeling including vapor-liquid equilibrium. Chemical Engineering Science, 2013, 94, pp.214-223. ⟨10.1016/j.ces.2013.02.036⟩. ⟨hal-00846443⟩
- L. Courthial, A. Baudot, M. Tayakout-Fayolle, C. Jallut. A Transient Method for Mass-Transfer Characterization Through Supported Zeolite Membranes: Extension to Two Components. AIChE Journal, 2013, 59, pp.959-970. ⟨10.1002/aic.13866⟩. ⟨hal-00826366⟩
- H. Obame, G. Toussaint, D. Laurenti, M. Tayakout, C. Geantet. Comprehensive GCxGC Characterization of the Catalytic Alkylation of Thiophenic Compounds in a FCC Gasoline. Topics in Catalysis, 2013, 56, pp.1731-1739. ⟨10.1007/s11244-013-0109-z⟩. ⟨hal-00912605⟩