Fonction : Professeur
Equipe : DYCOP
Dynamical modelling, parameter estimation : catalytic process, separation process
Bureau : G309
Téléphone : 04 72 43 18 67
e-mail : mélaz.email@example.com M’envoyer un message
Génie des procéd&eacut
Mélaz TAYAKOUT-FAYOLLE is a Full Professor with the LAGEP (Laboratoire d’Automatique et de GEnie des Procédés) of University of Lyon 1. She received her BSc in Physics and Chemistry and MSc in Industrial Chemistry from the University of Marseille. Her Ph.D. degree in Chemical Engineering was obtained in 1991 from the University of Lyon.
She starded as an Associated Professor at LAGEP (Laboratoire d’Automatique et Génie des Procédés) of the University of Lyon. Prior to join IRCELYON as Full Professor, she worked three years as Research Engineer for IFPEN Compagny.
Since 1991, she has taught courses in chemical engineering, thermodynamics, mass transfer, dynamical modelling.
Her research area of interest include modelling of triphasic reactor: mass transfer, chemical kinetics of the complex matrix and thermodynamics, and design concepts in reactors. The complex matrix concerns the heaviest fractions of petroleumin in hydroconversion and hydrocracking processes.
Since 2014, she is a consultant for the Total Company.
Année de production
Équipes de recherche
- J. Pu, I. Pitault, Mélaz Tayakout-Fayolle, C. Geantet, D. Laurenti. An experimental and modeling study of lignin catalytic hydroconversion. 25th International Symposium on Chemical Reaction Engineering (ISCRE 25), May 2018, florence, Italy. ⟨hal-01808520⟩
- Maelenn Robin, Mélaz Tayakout-Fayolle, Isabelle Pitault, Christian Jallut, Laurent Drazek. Kinetic modeling of biomolecular capture processes involved in molecular recognition reaction. Validation by the affinity chromatography technique. SLAS 2018, Feb 2018, San-Diego, United States. ⟨hal-02141288⟩
- Svetan Kolitcheff, Elsa Jolimaître, Antoine Hugon, Jan Verstraete, Mickael Rivallan, et al.. Tortuosity and mass transfer limitations in industrial hydrotreating catalysts: effect of particle shape and size distribution. Catalysis Science & Technology, Royal Society of Chemistry, 2018, 8 (17), pp.4537 - 4549. ⟨10.1039/C8CY00831K⟩. ⟨hal-01912119⟩
- Junjie Pu, D. Laurenti, C. Lorentz, Isabelle Pitault, Mélaz Tayakout-Fayolle, et al.. Lignin catalytic hydroconversion: an experimental and modeling study. 4th International Congress on Catalysis for Biorefineries, Catbior 2017, Dec 2017, Lyon, France. ⟨hal-02151129⟩
- Pedro Alvarez, Luc Bertier, Barbara Browning, Jérémy Maurin, Tim Jansen, et al.. Modeling of the slurry hydroconversion of an atmospheric residue in a semi-batch reactor. 8th Asian-Pacific Chemical Reaction Engineering Symposia (APCRE 2017), Nov 2017, Shanghai, China. ⟨hal-02151207⟩
- Aurélie Galfré, Emilie Gagniere, Isabelle Pitault, François Puel, Mélaz Tayakout-Fayolle. Lignin solvolyse study. 19th International Symposium on the Wood, Fibre and Pulping Chemistry ISWFPC, Aug 2017, Porto Seguro, Brazil. ⟨hal-01820534⟩
- J. Pu, T. S. Nguyen, D. Laurenti, I. Pitault, M. Tayakout, et al.. Lignin catalytic hydroconversion: an experimental and modeling study. Europacat 2017, Aug 2017, Florence, Italy. ⟨hal-01586626⟩
- Junjie Pu, D. Laurenti, C. Geantet, Pitault I., Tayakout M.. Catalysis: fundamentals and practice summer school. University of Liverpool, Department of Chemisty, Jul 2017, Liverpool, United Kingdom. ⟨hal-01586601⟩
- J. Pu, D. Laurenti, C. Geantet, I. Pitault, M. Tayakout. Catalytic hydroconversion of lignin towards aromatic compounds in a semibatch reactor. International Symposium on Catalysis in Multiphase Reactors and Multifunctional Reactors (CAMURE-10), Jul 2017, Qingdao, China. ⟨hal-01559049⟩