Key words : Nanoparticles, microparticles, Pickering emulsions, microemulsions, liposomes, skin permeation, membrane processes, freeze drying, spray drying, spray cooling, tableting, powder, drying, hybrid particles, colloids, in vitro diagnostic, environmental analysis
The LAGEPP (Laboratory of Automatic Control, Chemical and pharmaceutical engineering) is a research laboratory of the University Lyon 1 and the French national Institute for scientific research (CNRS UMR 5007). It develops pluridisciplinary research in chemical engineering, pharmaceutical engineering and biochemical processes. The LAGEPP gathers strong pluridisciplinary competences in close collaboration with national and international research and development centers in industry or in academia.
The “pharmaceutical engineering” group has its strong expertise in drug delivery. This team is mainly working on the formulation of drug delivery systems for topical or parenteral administration and diagnostic applications. The research encompasses several scientific domains and a huge part is devoted to physical chemistry and formulation: development of new drug delivery systems, physical chemistry properties and biological in vitro evaluation. Studies about skin behavior of drug delivery systems devoted to cosmetic or dermopharmaceutic applications are particularly developed, the LAGEP being equipped with high performance tools for in vitro skin assessment.
Three kinds of research works are carried out in the laboratory:
– Physico-chemistry and formulation: search for new drug delivery systems, characterization of their physico-chemical properties and in vitro biopharmaceutical evaluation. Encapsulation of drugs, contrast agents, actives… in polymeric micro/nanoparticles.
– Development of encapsulation processes and drying processes dedicated to particulate systems. Membrane processes are developed due to their ability to form calibrated emulsions and particles with a continuous working. Drying of micro and nanoparticles is essential to guarantee the stability of these systems and their long term storage. Freeze drying and spray drying processes are studied.
– Development of solid dosage forms: tableting, drugs polymorphism, characterization spectroscopic characterization, controlled release.
– Bionanotechnology in vitro. Synthesis of colloidal reactive particles as biomolecules extraction support, as biological tracer, as transport systems…Interaction of biomolecules with these colloids.
Director of the Pharmaceutical Engineering, Professeur Bolzinger
- Giovanna LOLLO joins the editorial board of the Journal of Controlled Release!
- Two new awards for @LAGEPP at the CRS BNLF Early Career Scientist Meeting, 6th April 2021
- Vote for the video presentation of the RESOLVE project
- A video presenting the RESOLVE project is on line.
- New collaboration between Skyepharma and LAGEPP Laboratory of Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1 and CNRS
- BARCamp Workshop : Mathieu Repellin (LAGEPP) and Mary Varoux (LBBE)
- “Highly Cited Researchers” : 4 researchers from Lyon, 2 from #LAGEPP
- COSLIFE platform
Lollo Giovanna’s HDR
On November 8th at 3pm in the ISPB Thesis Room, Lollo Giovanna will defend her HDR on the subject: “Overcoming…Continue reading »
Symposium: Nanomedicine and immunology to develop novel therapeutic approaches
In the context of the project NanoImmune funded by the Arqus program, we organize the 14th and 15th of October…Continue reading »
Seminar: Philippe, Samira, Isabelle and Céline
Our colleagues, Philippe Samira, Isabelle and Céline, will give a seminar to present their research activities on Thursday 21 October…Continue reading »
Seminar: Pr. Ana Grenha
Pr. Ana Grenha from the University of Algarve in Portugal. will give a talk titled: “Inhalable therapies: Valuable tools in…Continue reading »
CARATS Innovative Cosmetics Webinar: New materials and processes for formulation and packaging
http://www.carats-innovation.com/blog/webinaire-cosmetique-innovante-des-nouveaux-materiaux-et-procedes-pour-la Don’t forget to register!Continue reading »
WEBINAR NANOMEDICINE IN LYON
ORGANISED BY SFNANO & CRS BeNeLux and France Local Chapter Thursday July 8th 2021 from 4PM to 6PM Our new…Continue reading »
PhD defence of Annalisa ROSSO
After three years of doctoral thesis, Annalisa Rosso is pleased to inform you that her thesis defense, entitled “Hybrid nanosystems…Continue reading »
PhD defense of Laure BIRBA
Laura BIRBA is pleased to invite you to her thesis defense which will take place in Cisco Webex videoconference on…Continue reading »
- Projet Maturation : NanoNeb-UP
- Nano-Immune : Nanomedicine-mediated immune modulation to treat glioblastoma
- Development of a diagnostic approach for imaging a ligand of dependent receptors.
- Techniques and modern processes of impregnation of nanocapsules in leather
- METAVAC-T17: Characterization and up-scaling of a DuckCeltTM-T17 cell suspension culture process for the production of a new live-attenuated HRSV/HMPV chimeric METApneumovirus-based VACcine
- PeptiCaps: european project
- EURONANOMED III european project: RESOLVE
- ANR – AAPG 2018 JCJC: HyDNano
- ADEME project: ECLA
- ANR ASTRID-MATURATION DENOTER
Find all the projects on the GEPHARM Projects page
- Master internship:Functionalization of nanovectors for tumor macrophages specific targeting
- Laboratory technician, chemical profile, analysis, formulation, processes
- Bis(monoacylglycerol)phosphate, a putative regulator of Leishmania virulence towards macrophages
- PhD offer: Experimental study and modelling of freeze-drying cycles of a model probiotic strain of type L. Casei
- PhD offer: Stabilization of Pickering emulsions by association of polymeric particles
- PhD offer: Optimisation of liposome preparation by mathematical models: from laboratory to industrial scale
- PhD offer: New delivery approach targeting macrophages for active anti-tumor immunotherapy
Sort via metadata!
Année de production
Équipes de recherche
- A. Elaissari, E. Pefferkorn. Colloid aggregation in the presence of polymers. Effects of mobility and reactivity of clusters on the flocculation kinetics. Journal of Chemical Physics, American Institute of Physics, 1991, 95 (4), pp.2919-2926. ⟨10.1063/1.460894⟩. ⟨hal-02077068⟩
- R. Varoqui, A. Johner, A. Elaissari. Conformation of weakly charged polyelectrolytes at a solid–liquid interface. Journal of Chemical Physics, American Institute of Physics, 1991, 94 (10), pp.6873-6878. ⟨10.1063/1.460267⟩. ⟨hal-02077071⟩
- A. Elaissari, E. Pefferkorn. Aggregation modes of colloids in the presence of block copolymer micelles. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Elsevier, 1991, 143 (2), pp.343-355. ⟨10.1016/0021-9797(91)90268-D⟩. ⟨hal-02077062⟩
- A. Elaissari, E. Pefferkorn. Polyelectrolyte induced aggregation of latex particles: Influence of the structural relaxation of adsorbed macromolecules on the colloid aggregation mode. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Elsevier, 1991, 141 (2), pp.522-533. ⟨10.1016/0021-9797(91)90349-D⟩. ⟨hal-02077055⟩
- S. Stoll, A. Elaissari, E. Pefferkorn. Fractal dimensions of latex aggregates: Correlation between hydrodynamic radius and cluster size. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Elsevier, 1990, 140 (1), pp.98-104. ⟨10.1016/0021-9797(90)90326-J⟩. ⟨hal-02077042⟩
- Yves Chevalier. Measurement of coupling constants in broad multiplets. Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry, Wiley, 1986, 24 (5), pp.404-408. ⟨10.1002/mrc.1260240503⟩. ⟨hal-02847598⟩