Key words : Nanoparticles, microparticles, Pickering emulsions, microemulsions, liposomes, skin permeation, membrane processes, freeze drying, spray drying, spray cooling, tableting, powder, drying, hybrid particles, colloids, in vitro diagnostic, environmental analysis
The LAGEPP (Laboratory of Automatic Control, Chemical and pharmaceutical engineering) is a research laboratory of the University Lyon 1 and the French national Institute for scientific research (CNRS UMR 5007). It develops pluridisciplinary research in chemical engineering, pharmaceutical engineering and biochemical processes. The LAGEPP gathers strong pluridisciplinary competences in close collaboration with national and international research and development centers in industry or in academia.
The “pharmaceutical engineering” group has its strong expertise in drug delivery. This team is mainly working on the formulation of drug delivery systems for topical or parenteral administration and diagnostic applications. The research encompasses several scientific domains and a huge part is devoted to physical chemistry and formulation: development of new drug delivery systems, physical chemistry properties and biological in vitro evaluation. Studies about skin behavior of drug delivery systems devoted to cosmetic or dermopharmaceutic applications are particularly developed, the LAGEP being equipped with high performance tools for in vitro skin assessment.
Three kinds of research works are carried out in the laboratory:
– Physico-chemistry and formulation: search for new drug delivery systems, characterization of their physico-chemical properties and in vitro biopharmaceutical evaluation. Encapsulation of drugs, contrast agents, actives… in polymeric micro/nanoparticles.
– Development of encapsulation processes and drying processes dedicated to particulate systems. Membrane processes are developed due to their ability to form calibrated emulsions and particles with a continuous working. Drying of micro and nanoparticles is essential to guarantee the stability of these systems and their long term storage. Freeze drying and spray drying processes are studied.
– Development of solid dosage forms: tableting, drugs polymorphism, characterization spectroscopic characterization, controlled release.
– Bionanotechnology in vitro. Synthesis of colloidal reactive particles as biomolecules extraction support, as biological tracer, as transport systems…Interaction of biomolecules with these colloids.
Director of the Pharmaceutical Engineering, Professeur Bolzinger
- Giovanna LOLLO joins the editorial board of the Journal of Controlled Release!
- Two new awards for @LAGEPP at the CRS BNLF Early Career Scientist Meeting, 6th April 2021
- Vote for the video presentation of the RESOLVE project
- A video presenting the RESOLVE project is on line.
- New collaboration between Skyepharma and LAGEPP Laboratory of Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1 and CNRS
- BARCamp Workshop : Mathieu Repellin (LAGEPP) and Mary Varoux (LBBE)
- “Highly Cited Researchers” : 4 researchers from Lyon, 2 from #LAGEPP
- COSLIFE platform
Lollo Giovanna’s HDR
On November 8th at 3pm in the ISPB Thesis Room, Lollo Giovanna will defend her HDR on the subject: “Overcoming…Continue reading »
Symposium: Nanomedicine and immunology to develop novel therapeutic approaches
In the context of the project NanoImmune funded by the Arqus program, we organize the 14th and 15th of October…Continue reading »
Seminar: Philippe, Samira, Isabelle and Céline
Our colleagues, Philippe Samira, Isabelle and Céline, will give a seminar to present their research activities on Thursday 21 October…Continue reading »
Seminar: Pr. Ana Grenha
Pr. Ana Grenha from the University of Algarve in Portugal. will give a talk titled: “Inhalable therapies: Valuable tools in…Continue reading »
CARATS Innovative Cosmetics Webinar: New materials and processes for formulation and packaging
http://www.carats-innovation.com/blog/webinaire-cosmetique-innovante-des-nouveaux-materiaux-et-procedes-pour-la Don’t forget to register!Continue reading »
WEBINAR NANOMEDICINE IN LYON
ORGANISED BY SFNANO & CRS BeNeLux and France Local Chapter Thursday July 8th 2021 from 4PM to 6PM Our new…Continue reading »
PhD defence of Annalisa ROSSO
After three years of doctoral thesis, Annalisa Rosso is pleased to inform you that her thesis defense, entitled “Hybrid nanosystems…Continue reading »
PhD defense of Laure BIRBA
Laura BIRBA is pleased to invite you to her thesis defense which will take place in Cisco Webex videoconference on…Continue reading »
- Projet Maturation : NanoNeb-UP
- Nano-Immune : Nanomedicine-mediated immune modulation to treat glioblastoma
- Development of a diagnostic approach for imaging a ligand of dependent receptors.
- Techniques and modern processes of impregnation of nanocapsules in leather
- METAVAC-T17: Characterization and up-scaling of a DuckCeltTM-T17 cell suspension culture process for the production of a new live-attenuated HRSV/HMPV chimeric METApneumovirus-based VACcine
- PeptiCaps: european project
- EURONANOMED III european project: RESOLVE
- ANR – AAPG 2018 JCJC: HyDNano
- ADEME project: ECLA
- ANR ASTRID-MATURATION DENOTER
Find all the projects on the GEPHARM Projects page
- Master internship:Functionalization of nanovectors for tumor macrophages specific targeting
- Laboratory technician, chemical profile, analysis, formulation, processes
- Bis(monoacylglycerol)phosphate, a putative regulator of Leishmania virulence towards macrophages
- PhD offer: Experimental study and modelling of freeze-drying cycles of a model probiotic strain of type L. Casei
- PhD offer: Stabilization of Pickering emulsions by association of polymeric particles
- PhD offer: Optimisation of liposome preparation by mathematical models: from laboratory to industrial scale
- PhD offer: New delivery approach targeting macrophages for active anti-tumor immunotherapy
Sort via metadata!
Année de production
Équipes de recherche
- Agnès Perrin, Abdelhamid Elaïssari, Alain Theretz, Albane Chapot. Atomic force microscopy as a quantitative technique: correlation between network model approach and experimental study. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, Elsevier, 1998, 11 (1-2), pp.103-112. ⟨10.1016/S0927-7765(98)00020-4⟩. ⟨hal-02092401⟩
- D. Duracher, F. Sauzedde, A. Elaissari, A. Perrin, C. Pichot. Cationic amino-containing N -isopropyl- acrylamide-styrene copolymer latex particles: 1-Particle size and morphology vs. polymerization process. Colloid and Polymer Science, Springer Verlag, 1998, 276 (3), pp.219-231. ⟨10.1007/s003960050232⟩. ⟨hal-02092392⟩
- François Ganachaud, Abdelhamid Elaissari, Christian Pichot. Effect of Triton X-405 on the Adsorption and Desorption of Single-Stranded DNA Fragments onto Positively Charged Latex Particles. Langmuir, American Chemical Society, 1997, 13 (26), pp.7021-7029. ⟨10.1021/la9704819⟩. ⟨hal-02092385⟩
- Francois Ganachaud, Abdelhamid Elaïssari, Christian Pichot, Ali Laayoun, Philippe Cros. Adsorption of Single-Stranded DNA Fragments onto Cationic Aminated Latex Particles. Langmuir, American Chemical Society, 1997, 13 (4), pp.701-707. ⟨10.1021/la960896e⟩. ⟨hal-02091521⟩
- Javier Revilla, Abdelhamid Elaïssari, Pascal Carrière, Christian Pichot. Adsorption of Bovine Serum Albumin onto Polystyrene Latex Particles Bearing Saccharidic Moieties. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Elsevier, 1996, 180 (2), pp.405-412. ⟨10.1006/jcis.1996.0319⟩. ⟨hal-02091121⟩
- Marie Noélle Erout, Abdelhamid Elaïssari, Christian Pichot, Philippe Cros, Robin Kurfurst. Characterization of the Grafting Reaction Between Oligodeoxyribonucleotides and N-Vinyl Pyrrolidone /N-Acryloxy Succinimide Copolymers by Size Exclusion Chromatography and Free Solution Capillary Electrophoresis. International Journal of Polymer Analysis and Characterization, Taylor & Francis, 1996, 2 (3), pp.253-269. ⟨10.1080/10236669608233914⟩. ⟨hal-02091116⟩
- Marie-Noëlle Erout, Abdelhamid Elaïssari, Christian Pichot, Marie-France Llauro. Radical-initiated copolymers of N-vinyl pyrrolidone and N-acryloxy succinimide: kinetic and microstructure studies. Polymer, Elsevier, 1996, 37 (7), pp.1157-1165. ⟨10.1016/0032-3861(96)80842-1⟩. ⟨hal-02091114⟩
- Abdelhamid Elaïssari, Guy Chauveteau, Clarisse Huguenard, Emile Pefferkorn. Surface Area Exclusion Chromatography: Influence of Localized and Mobile Adsorption Processes. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Elsevier, 1995, 173 (1), pp.221-230. ⟨10.1006/jcis.1995.1317⟩. ⟨hal-02091033⟩
- E. Pefferkorn, A. Elaissari, C. Huguenard. Rate Limiting Processes in Diblock Copolymer Adsorption at Solid-Liquid Interfaces. Journal of Macromolecular Science Part A Pure and Applied Chemistry, Taylor & Francis: STM, Behavioural Science and Public Health Titles, 1992, 29 (sup2), pp.147-153. ⟨10.1080/10101329208054576⟩. ⟨hal-02077100⟩
- A. Elaissari, A Haouam, C Huguenard, E. Pefferkorn. Kinetic factors in polymer adsorption at solid/liquid interfaces. Methods of study of the adsorption mechanism. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Elsevier, 1992, 149 (1), pp.68-83. ⟨10.1016/0021-9797(92)90392-Y⟩. ⟨hal-02077092⟩