Key words : Nanoparticles, microparticles, Pickering emulsions, microemulsions, liposomes, skin permeation, membrane processes, freeze drying, spray drying, spray cooling, tableting, powder, drying, hybrid particles, colloids, in vitro diagnostic, environmental analysis
The LAGEPP (Laboratory of Automatic Control, Chemical and pharmaceutical engineering) is a research laboratory of the University Lyon 1 and the French national Institute for scientific research (CNRS UMR 5007). It develops pluridisciplinary research in chemical engineering, pharmaceutical engineering and biochemical processes. The LAGEPP gathers strong pluridisciplinary competences in close collaboration with national and international research and development centers in industry or in academia.
The “pharmaceutical engineering” group has its strong expertise in drug delivery. This team is mainly working on the formulation of drug delivery systems for topical or parenteral administration and diagnostic applications. The research encompasses several scientific domains and a huge part is devoted to physical chemistry and formulation: development of new drug delivery systems, physical chemistry properties and biological in vitro evaluation. Studies about skin behavior of drug delivery systems devoted to cosmetic or dermopharmaceutic applications are particularly developed, the LAGEP being equipped with high performance tools for in vitro skin assessment.
Three kinds of research works are carried out in the laboratory:
– Physico-chemistry and formulation: search for new drug delivery systems, characterization of their physico-chemical properties and in vitro biopharmaceutical evaluation. Encapsulation of drugs, contrast agents, actives… in polymeric micro/nanoparticles.
– Development of encapsulation processes and drying processes dedicated to particulate systems. Membrane processes are developed due to their ability to form calibrated emulsions and particles with a continuous working. Drying of micro and nanoparticles is essential to guarantee the stability of these systems and their long term storage. Freeze drying and spray drying processes are studied.
– Development of solid dosage forms: tableting, drugs polymorphism, characterization spectroscopic characterization, controlled release.
– Bionanotechnology in vitro. Synthesis of colloidal reactive particles as biomolecules extraction support, as biological tracer, as transport systems…Interaction of biomolecules with these colloids.
Director of the Pharmaceutical Engineering, Professeur Bolzinger
- Giovanna LOLLO joins the editorial board of the Journal of Controlled Release!
- Two new awards for @LAGEPP at the CRS BNLF Early Career Scientist Meeting, 6th April 2021
- Vote for the video presentation of the RESOLVE project
- A video presenting the RESOLVE project is on line.
- New collaboration between Skyepharma and LAGEPP Laboratory of Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1 and CNRS
- BARCamp Workshop : Mathieu Repellin (LAGEPP) and Mary Varoux (LBBE)
- “Highly Cited Researchers” : 4 researchers from Lyon, 2 from #LAGEPP
- COSLIFE platform
First conference Brillouin Light Scattering
This conference is dedicated to the discussion of advances in the field of Brillouin Light Scattering Microspectroscopy for Biological and…Continue reading »
Thesis Defense: Maroua ROUABAH
Maroua ROUABAH is pleased to invite you to her thesis defense entitled “Experimental study and modeling of the wet pelletizing…Continue reading »
Thesis defense: Marine Leroux
Marine Leroux is pleased to invite you to her thesis defense: “Role of polyunsaturated fatty acids and bis(monoacylglycero)phosphate in Leishmania…Continue reading »
Webinar Société Chimique de France: Alex Kerr
The Formulation group of the Société Chimique de France offers free webinars. The next one will take place from 1pm…Continue reading »
La BU donne carte blanche à Yves Chevalier
All informationsContinue reading »
Seminar : Dr. Koen van der Maaden
Dr. Koen van der Maaden from the Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC) will visit the LAGEPP and present a talk…Continue reading »
Lollo Giovanna’s HDR
On November 8th at 3pm in the ISPB Thesis Room, Lollo Giovanna will defend her HDR on the subject: “Overcoming…Continue reading »
Symposium: Nanomedicine and immunology to develop novel therapeutic approaches
In the context of the project NanoImmune funded by the Arqus program, we organize the 14th and 15th of October…Continue reading »
Seminar: Philippe, Samira, Isabelle and Céline
Our colleagues, Philippe Samira, Isabelle and Céline, will give a seminar to present their research activities on Thursday 21 October…Continue reading »
Seminar: Pr. Ana Grenha
Pr. Ana Grenha from the University of Algarve in Portugal. will give a talk titled: “Inhalable therapies: Valuable tools in…Continue reading »
- Projet Maturation : NanoNeb-UP
- Nano-Immune : Nanomedicine-mediated immune modulation to treat glioblastoma
- Development of a diagnostic approach for imaging a ligand of dependent receptors.
- Techniques and modern processes of impregnation of nanocapsules in leather
- METAVAC-T17: Characterization and up-scaling of a DuckCeltTM-T17 cell suspension culture process for the production of a new live-attenuated HRSV/HMPV chimeric METApneumovirus-based VACcine
- PeptiCaps: european project
- EURONANOMED III european project: RESOLVE
- ANR – AAPG 2018 JCJC: HyDNano
- ADEME project: ECLA
- ANR ASTRID-MATURATION DENOTER
Find all the projects on the GEPHARM Projects page
- Thesis: Enabling local immune modulation using gene-based nanomedicine for the treatment of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Post-Doc: Design of nanocomposites for drug delivery application
- Laboratory technician, chemical profile, analysis, formulation, processes
- Bis(monoacylglycerol)phosphate, a putative regulator of Leishmania virulence towards macrophages
- PhD offer: Experimental study and modelling of freeze-drying cycles of a model probiotic strain of type L. Casei
- PhD offer: Stabilization of Pickering emulsions by association of polymeric particles
- PhD offer: New delivery approach targeting macrophages for active anti-tumor immunotherapy
Sort via metadata!
Année de production
Équipes de recherche
- Annalisa Rosso, Eyad Almouazen, Jorge Pontes, Valentina Andretto, Marine Leroux, et al.. Supersaturable self-microemulsifying delivery systems: an approach to enhance oral bioavailability of benzimidazole anticancer drugs. Drug Delivery and Translational Research, Springer, 2021, ⟨10.1007/S13346-021-00904-X⟩. ⟨hal-03175653⟩
- Ilaria Andreana, Mathieu Repellin, Flavia Carton, David Kryza, Stephanie Briancon, et al.. Nanomedicine for Gene Delivery and Drug Repurposing in the Treatment of Muscular Dystrophies. Pharmaceutics, MDPI, 2021, 13 (2), pp.278. ⟨10.3390/pharmaceutics13020278⟩. ⟨hal-03151769⟩
- Cherifa Ayadi, Amira Anene, Rafik Kalfat, Yves Chevalier, Souhaira Hbaieb. Molecular Imprints Frozen by Strong Intermolecular Interactions in Place of Cross‐Linking. Chemistry – A European Journal, Wiley-VCH Verlag, 2021, 27 (6), pp.2175-2183. ⟨10.1002/chem.202004580⟩. ⟨hal-03123253⟩
- Amanda Caritá, Jacqueline Resende de Azevedo, Marcus Vinícius Buri, Marie-Alexandrine Bolzinger, Yves Chevalier, et al.. Stabilization of vitamin C in emulsions of liquid crystalline structures. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, Elsevier, 2021, 592, pp.120092. ⟨10.1016/j.ijpharm.2020.120092⟩. ⟨hal-03085908⟩
- Fabrice Ofridam, Mohamad Tarhini, Waisudin Badri, Wei Liao, Noureddine Lebaz, et al.. Stimuli-Responsive Polymer Coatings. Mavinkere Rangappa S., Parameswaranpillai J., Siengchin S. (Eds). Polymer Coatings: Technologies and Applications, CRC Press, pp.199-225, 2021, 9780367189211. ⟨hal-02969007⟩
- Valentina Andretto, Annalisa Rosso, Stephanie Briancon, Giovanna Lollo. Nanocomposite systems for precise oral delivery of drugs and biologics. Drug Delivery and Translational Research, Springer, 2021, ⟨10.1007/s13346-021-00905-w⟩. ⟨hal-03135470⟩
- Narimane Lammari, Tanguy Demautis, Ouahida Louaer, Abdeslam Hassen Meniai, Hervé Casabianca, et al.. Nanocapsules containing Saussurea lappa essential oil: Formulation, characterization, antidiabetic, anti-cholinesterase and anti-inflammatory potentials. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, Elsevier, 2021, 593, pp.120138. ⟨10.1016/j.ijpharm.2020.120138⟩. ⟨hal-03118392⟩
- Hassen Touzi, Yves Chevalier, Marie Martin, Hafedh Ben Ouada, Nicole Jaffrezic-Renault. Detection of Gadolinium with an Impedimetric Platform Based on Gold Electrodes Functionalized by 2-Methylpyridine-Substituted Cyclam. Sensors, MDPI, 2021, 21 (5), pp.1658. ⟨10.3390/s21051658⟩. ⟨hal-03318450⟩
- Aimen Khalid, Asim ‐ur‐rehman, Naveed Ahmed, Iqra Chaudhery, Meneerah Al‐jafary, et al.. Polysaccharide Chemistry in Drug Delivery, Endocrinology, and Vaccines. Chemistry – A European Journal, Wiley-VCH Verlag, 2021, 27 (33), pp.8437-8451. ⟨10.1002/chem.202100204⟩. ⟨hal-03225264⟩
- Fabrice Ofridam, Noureddine Lebaz, E. Gagnière, Denis Mangin, Abdelhamid Elaïssari. Polymethylmethacrylate derivatives Eudragit E100 and L100: Interactions and complexation with surfactants. Polymers for Advanced Technologies, Wiley, 2021, 32, pp.379-390. ⟨10.1002/pat.5093⟩. ⟨hal-02941359⟩