Key words : Nanoparticles, microparticles, Pickering emulsions, microemulsions, liposomes, skin permeation, membrane processes, freeze drying, spray drying, spray cooling, tableting, powder, drying, hybrid particles, colloids, in vitro diagnostic, environmental analysis
The LAGEPP (Laboratory of Automatic Control, Chemical and pharmaceutical engineering) is a research laboratory of the University Lyon 1 and the French national Institute for scientific research (CNRS UMR 5007). It develops pluridisciplinary research in chemical engineering, pharmaceutical engineering and biochemical processes. The LAGEPP gathers strong pluridisciplinary competences in close collaboration with national and international research and development centers in industry or in academia.
The “pharmaceutical engineering” group has its strong expertise in drug delivery. This team is mainly working on the formulation of drug delivery systems for topical or parenteral administration and diagnostic applications. The research encompasses several scientific domains and a huge part is devoted to physical chemistry and formulation: development of new drug delivery systems, physical chemistry properties and biological in vitro evaluation. Studies about skin behavior of drug delivery systems devoted to cosmetic or dermopharmaceutic applications are particularly developed, the LAGEP being equipped with high performance tools for in vitro skin assessment.
Three kinds of research works are carried out in the laboratory:
– Physico-chemistry and formulation: search for new drug delivery systems, characterization of their physico-chemical properties and in vitro biopharmaceutical evaluation. Encapsulation of drugs, contrast agents, actives… in polymeric micro/nanoparticles.
– Development of encapsulation processes and drying processes dedicated to particulate systems. Membrane processes are developed due to their ability to form calibrated emulsions and particles with a continuous working. Drying of micro and nanoparticles is essential to guarantee the stability of these systems and their long term storage. Freeze drying and spray drying processes are studied.
– Development of solid dosage forms: tableting, drugs polymorphism, characterization spectroscopic characterization, controlled release.
– Bionanotechnology in vitro. Synthesis of colloidal reactive particles as biomolecules extraction support, as biological tracer, as transport systems…Interaction of biomolecules with these colloids.
Director of the Pharmaceutical Engineering, Professeur Bolzinger
- Giovanna LOLLO joins the editorial board of the Journal of Controlled Release!
- Two new awards for @LAGEPP at the CRS BNLF Early Career Scientist Meeting, 6th April 2021
- Vote for the video presentation of the RESOLVE project
- A video presenting the RESOLVE project is on line.
- New collaboration between Skyepharma and LAGEPP Laboratory of Université Claude Bernard Lyon 1 and CNRS
- BARCamp Workshop : Mathieu Repellin (LAGEPP) and Mary Varoux (LBBE)
- “Highly Cited Researchers” : 4 researchers from Lyon, 2 from #LAGEPP
- COSLIFE platform
PhD defence of Annalisa ROSSO
After three years of doctoral thesis, Annalisa Rosso is pleased to inform you that her thesis defense, entitled “Hybrid nanosystems…Continue reading »
PhD defense of Laure BIRBA
Laura BIRBA is pleased to invite you to her thesis defense which will take place in Cisco Webex videoconference on…Continue reading »
- Projet Maturation : NanoNeb-UP
- Nano-Immune : Nanomedicine-mediated immune modulation to treat glioblastoma
- Development of a diagnostic approach for imaging a ligand of dependent receptors.
- Techniques and modern processes of impregnation of nanocapsules in leather
- METAVAC-T17: Characterization and up-scaling of a DuckCeltTM-T17 cell suspension culture process for the production of a new live-attenuated HRSV/HMPV chimeric METApneumovirus-based VACcine
- PeptiCaps: european project
- EURONANOMED III european project: RESOLVE
- ANR – AAPG 2018 JCJC: HyDNano
- ADEME project: ECLA
- ANR ASTRID-MATURATION DENOTER
Find all the projects on the GEPHARM Projects page
- Magnetic nanoparticles for biomedical imaging
- Structure and physicochemistry of surfactants, their impact on skin toxicity, barrier function and skin moisturization
- Study of the antimicrobial properties of zinc oxide
- Pickering emulsions stabilized by biodegradable particles
- Cutaneous Penetration of Radiopharmaceuticals and Decontamination Strategies
- New applications of organic nanoparticles: from vectorization of a mixture of active ingredients through the skin to the development of an in vitro diagnostic test for allergy to perfumes
- Hydrogel doped Nanoparticles for the local treatment of IBD
- Position of Professor in the 62nd section of LAGEPP/IUT/University of Lyon1
- Bis(monoacylglycerol)phosphate, a putative regulator of Leishmania virulence towards macrophages
- PhD offer: Experimental study and modelling of freeze-drying cycles of a model probiotic strain of type L. Casei
- PhD offer: Stabilization of Pickering emulsions by association of polymeric particles
- PhD offer: Optimisation of liposome preparation by mathematical models: from laboratory to industrial scale
- PhD offer: New delivery approach targeting macrophages for active anti-tumor immunotherapy
Sort via metadata!
Année de production
Équipes de recherche
- Wei Liao, Waisudin Badri, Amani Alhibshi, Emilie Dumas, Sami Ghnimi, et al.. Food Applications of Nigella sativa Essential Oil. Fawzy Ramadan M. (eds). Black cumin (Nigella sativa) seeds: Chemistry, Technology, Functionality, and Applications. Food Bioactive Ingredients, Springer, pp.433-455, 2021, 978-3-030-48797-3. ⟨10.1007/978-3-030-48798-0_28⟩. ⟨hal-03154618⟩
- Narimane Lammari, Ouahida Louaer, Meniai Abdeslam-Hassen, Hatem Fessi, Abdelhamid Elaïssari. Plant oils: From chemical composition to encapsulated form use. International Journal of Pharmaceutics, Elsevier, 2021, 601, pp.120538. ⟨10.1016/j.ijpharm.2021.120538⟩. ⟨hal-03200146⟩
- Kamonchanok Thananukul, Chariya Kaewsaneha, Pakorn Opaprakasit, Noureddine Lebaz, Abdelhamid Errachid, et al.. Smart gating porous particles as new carriers for drug delivery. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, Elsevier, 2021, 174, pp.425-446. ⟨10.1016/j.addr.2021.04.023⟩. ⟨hal-03225250⟩
- Annalisa Rosso, Eyad Almouazen, Jorge Pontes, Valentina Andretto, Marine Leroux, et al.. Supersaturable self-microemulsifying delivery systems: an approach to enhance oral bioavailability of benzimidazole anticancer drugs. Drug Delivery and Translational Research, 2021, ⟨10.1007/S13346-021-00904-X⟩. ⟨hal-03175653⟩
- Ilaria Andreana, Mathieu Repellin, Flavia Carton, David Kryza, Stephanie Briancon, et al.. Nanomedicine for Gene Delivery and Drug Repurposing in the Treatment of Muscular Dystrophies. Pharmaceutics, MDPI, 2021, 13 (2), pp.278. ⟨10.3390/pharmaceutics13020278⟩. ⟨hal-03151769⟩
- Cherifa Ayadi, Amira Anene, Rafik Kalfat, Yves Chevalier, Souhaira Hbaieb. Molecular Imprints Frozen by Strong Intermolecular Interactions in Place of Cross‐Linking. Chemistry – A European Journal, Wiley-VCH Verlag, 2021, 27 (6), pp.2175-2183. ⟨10.1002/chem.202004580⟩. ⟨hal-03123253⟩
- Valentina Andretto, Annalisa Rosso, Stephanie Briancon, Giovanna Lollo. Nanocomposite systems for precise oral delivery of drugs and biologics. Drug Delivery and Translational Research, 2021, ⟨10.1007/s13346-021-00905-w⟩. ⟨hal-03135470⟩
- Narimane Lammari, Mohamad Tarhini, Karim Miladi, Ouahida Louaer, Abdeslam Hassen Meniai, et al.. Encapsulation methods of active molecules for drug delivery. Drug Delivery Devices and Therapeutic Systems, pp.289-306, 2021, 978-0-12-819838-4. ⟨hal-03001404⟩
- Tarhini Mohamad, Waisudin Badri, Helene Greige-Gerges, Hatem Fessi, Abdelhamid Elaïssari. Nanoparticles/nanoplatform to carry and deliver the drug molecules to the target site. DRUG DELIVERY DEVICES AND THERAPEUTIC SYSTEMS, pp.249-266, 2021, 978-0-12-819838-4. ⟨hal-03001393⟩
- Fatima Javed, Muhammad Asad Abbas, Muhammad Imran Asad, Naveed Ahmed, Nauman Naseer, et al.. Gd3+ Doped CoFe2O4 Nanoparticles for Targeted Drug Delivery and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Magnetochemistry, MDPI, 2021, 7 (4), pp.47. ⟨10.3390/magnetochemistry7040047⟩. ⟨hal-03221425⟩