Automatic, Nonlinear Systems, Observability and Observer Design, Control and Stabilization
The research topic of the SNLEP team concerns the theorical development and implementation of tools devoted to: Analyze, Model, Simulate, Control and Optimize Systems in Process Engineering.
Our theoretical developments are motivated by practical applications encountered through collaborations with industrial and academic partners. More specifically, our work focuses on model design and reduction, parametric identification and observation, diagnosis and control.
- The Modeling concerns polymerization crystallization freeze and bio- processes. We exploit mainly heat balance and matter conservation law, heat and matter diffusion, mass transfer between phases and population balance in particulate processes to develop models suitable for simulation, observation and control.
- Identification exploits tools coming from model predictive control and refers to experimental design in order to facilitate online parameter identification.
- The observation topic refers to the design of algorithm to estimate online parameters and unknown quantities of the model.
- Fault diagnosis refers to the detection of fault which is an unpermitted deviation of at least one characteristic property of the process from the acceptable, usual, standard condition.
- The control topic focuses on the stabilization problem for finite and infinite dimensional systems, the tracking and control problem using optimization tools.
The chemical processes mainly concerned by the SNLEP team are polymerization processes, crystallization processes and drying processes.
Director of SNLEP: Hassan Hammouri
Sort via metadata!
Année de production
Équipes de recherche
- Vincent Grelet, Pascal Dufour, Madiha Nadri, Vincent Lemort, Thomas Reiche. Model based control for Waste Heat Recovery Heat Exchangers Rankine cycle based system in heavy duty trucks. 3rd ASME International Seminar on Organic RankineCycle (ORC) Power Systems 2015, Oct 2015, Brussels, Belgium. paper 191. ⟨hal-01265060⟩
- Pascal Dufour, Madiha Nadri, Jun Qian. An explicit optimal input design for first order systems identification. 17th IFAC Symposium on System Identification (SYSID) 2015, Oct 2015, Beijing, China. ⟨10.1016/j.ifacol.2015.12.151⟩. ⟨hal-01265050⟩
- Mohamed Benlahrache, Sami Othman, Nida Sheibat -Othman. Faults Tolerant Control of Wind Turbine Based On Laguerre Model Predictive Compensator. European Control Conference (ECC) 2015, Jul 2015, Linz, Austria. ⟨hal-01996679⟩
- Vincent Grelet, Pascal Dufour, Madiha Nadri, Thomas Reiche, Vincent Lemort. Modeling and control of Rankine based waste heat recovery systems for heavy duty trucks. IFAC Advanced Control of Chemical Processes (ADCHEM) 2015, Jun 2015, Whistler, Canada. pp.569-574, ⟨10.1016/j.ifacol.2015.09.028⟩. ⟨hal-01265053⟩
- Yang Yu, Cheng-Zhong Xu. An infinite-dimensional Luenberger-like observer for vibrating membranes. 2015 27th Chinese Control and Decision Conference (CCDC), May 2015, Qingdao, China. pp.2067-2070, ⟨10.1109/CCDC.2015.7162261⟩. ⟨hal-02387497⟩
- Amira Abdelkader, Moez Boussada, Ahmed Said Nouri, Hassan Hammouri, Koffi Fiaty. Nonlinear high ga in observers for a Semi Continuous stirred tank reactor. 2015 12th International Multi-Conference on Systems, Signals & Devices (SSD), Mar 2015, Mahdia, France. ⟨10.1109/SSD.2015.7348196⟩. ⟨hal-01902137⟩
- Bounit Hamid, Fouad Maragh, Hassan Hammouri. A class of weakly regular Lp-well-posed linear systems. European Journal of Control, Elsevier, 2015, 23, pp.8-16. ⟨10.1016/j.ejcon.2015.02.001⟩. ⟨hal-01923367⟩
- N.-T. Trinh, Vincent Andrieu, Cheng-Zhong Xu. PI regulation control of a fluid flow model governed by hyperbolic partial differential equations. Proceedings of the International Conference on Systems Engineering 2015, 2015, Coventry, UK, Unknown Region. ⟨hal-01917698⟩
- Nida Othman, Sami Othman, Raoaa Tayari, Anis Sakly, Peter Odgaard, et al.. Estimation of the wind turbine yaw error by support vector machines. IFAC-PapersOnLine, Elsevier, 2015, 48 (30), pp.339 – 344. ⟨10.1016/j.ifacol.2015.12.401⟩. ⟨hal-01901794⟩
- Hassan Hammouri, Mariem Sahnoun. Nonlinear Observer Based on Cascade Form and Output Injection. SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 2015, 53 (5), pp.3195-3227. ⟨10.1137/130948483⟩. ⟨hal-01917697⟩