Automatic, Nonlinear Systems, Observability and Observer Design, Control and Stabilization
The research topic of the SNLEP team concerns the theorical development and implementation of tools devoted to: Analyze, Model, Simulate, Control and Optimize Systems in Process Engineering.
Our theoretical developments are motivated by practical applications encountered through collaborations with industrial and academic partners. More specifically, our work focuses on model design and reduction, parametric identification and observation, diagnosis and control.
- The Modeling concerns polymerization crystallization freeze and bio- processes. We exploit mainly heat balance and matter conservation law, heat and matter diffusion, mass transfer between phases and population balance in particulate processes to develop models suitable for simulation, observation and control.
- Identification exploits tools coming from model predictive control and refers to experimental design in order to facilitate online parameter identification.
- The observation topic refers to the design of algorithm to estimate online parameters and unknown quantities of the model.
- Fault diagnosis refers to the detection of fault which is an unpermitted deviation of at least one characteristic property of the process from the acceptable, usual, standard condition.
- The control topic focuses on the stabilization problem for finite and infinite dimensional systems, the tracking and control problem using optimization tools.
The chemical processes mainly concerned by the SNLEP team are polymerization processes, crystallization processes and drying processes.
Director of SNLEP: Hassan Hammouri
Optimization supervision and control of a rotary industrial process | 2019
Development of polyurethane cellular foams for the intensification of processes. | 20192017
Study on the automatic control / regulation of hyperbolic nonlinear systems | 2017
Analysis of inverse and direct problems in control theory | 20172015
Closed-loop parameter identification approach with an optimal control based on the observability analysis * | 2015
Récupération d’énergie par cycle de Rankine à bord d’un véhicule : commande et gestion énergétique. | 20152012
Récupération de chaleur par cycle de Rankine dans un véhicule poids lourd : optimisation topologique et commande | 2012
Find all the information on the site .
Sort via metadata!
Year of production
- Hassan Hammouri, Mariem Sahnoun. Nonlinear Observer Based on Cascade Form and Output Injection. SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, 2015, 53 (5), pp.3195-3227. ⟨10.1137/130948483⟩. ⟨hal-01917697⟩
- N.-T. Trinh, Vincent Andrieu, Cheng-Zhong Xu. PI regulation control of a fluid flow model governed by hyperbolic partial differential equations. Proceedings of the International Conference on Systems Engineering 2015, 2015, Coventry, UK, Unknown Region. ⟨hal-01917698⟩
- Bounit Hamid, Fouad Maragh, Hassan Hammouri. A class of weakly regular Lp-well-posed linear systems. European Journal of Control, 2015, 23, pp.8-16. ⟨10.1016/j.ejcon.2015.02.001⟩. ⟨hal-01923367⟩
- Nida Othman, Sami Othman, Raoaa Tayari, Anis Sakly, Peter Odgaard, et al.. Estimation of the wind turbine yaw error by support vector machines. IFAC-PapersOnLine, 2015, 48 (30), pp.339 – 344. ⟨10.1016/j.ifacol.2015.12.401⟩. ⟨hal-01901794⟩
- Amira Abdelkader, Moez Boussada, Ahmed Said Nouri, Hassan Hammouri, Koffi Fiaty. A nonlinear high gain observer for an olive oil waste esterification in a continuous stirred tank reactor. 2014 15th International Conference on Sciences and Techniques of Automatic Control and Computer Engineering (STA), Dec 2014, Hammamet, France. ⟨10.1109/STA.2014.7086732⟩. ⟨hal-01902123⟩
- Cheng-Zhong Xu, Gauthier Sallet. Multivariable boundary PI control and regulation of a fluid flow system. Mathematical Control and Related Fields, 2014, 4 (4), pp.501 – 520. ⟨10.3934/mcrf.2014.4.501⟩. ⟨hal-01086097⟩
- Hoang Giang Vu, Hamed Yahoui, Nicolas Siauve, Hassan Hammouri. Design of power drive dedicated to the investigation of faultsView Document32FullDesign of power drive dedicated to the investigation of faults. EFEA, Nov 2014, Paris, France. pp.Electronique, ⟨10.1109/EFEA.2014.7059969⟩. ⟨hal-01639518⟩
- Nassim Laouti, Sami Othman, Mazen Alamir, Nida Sheibat-Othman. Combination of Model-based Observer and Support Vector Machines for Fault Detection of Wind Turbines. International Journal of Automation and Computing, 2014, 11 (3), pp.274 – 287. ⟨10.1007/s11633-014-0790-9⟩. ⟨hal-01902690⟩
- Jun Qian, Pascal Dufour, Madiha Nadri, Petru-Daniel Morosan. Identification paramétrique en ligne : ODOE4OPE, un logiciel d’optimisation en génie des procédés. 9th Congrès Francophone de Génie des Procédés (SFGP), Apr 2014, Agadir, Maroc. papier 133. ⟨hal-01025648⟩
- Mariem Sahnoun, Hassan Hammouri. Nonlinear observer based on observable cascade form. 2014. ⟨hal-00982014⟩
Team leader :
More information under LAGEPP Contacts