Automatic, Nonlinear Systems, Observability and Observer Design, Control and Stabilization
The research topic of the SNLEP team concerns the theorical development and implementation of tools devoted to: Analyze, Model, Simulate, Control and Optimize Systems in Process Engineering.
Our theoretical developments are motivated by practical applications encountered through collaborations with industrial and academic partners. More specifically, our work focuses on model design and reduction, parametric identification and observation, diagnosis and control.
- The Modeling concerns polymerization crystallization freeze and bio- processes. We exploit mainly heat balance and matter conservation law, heat and matter diffusion, mass transfer between phases and population balance in particulate processes to develop models suitable for simulation, observation and control.
- Identification exploits tools coming from model predictive control and refers to experimental design in order to facilitate online parameter identification.
- The observation topic refers to the design of algorithm to estimate online parameters and unknown quantities of the model.
- Fault diagnosis refers to the detection of fault which is an unpermitted deviation of at least one characteristic property of the process from the acceptable, usual, standard condition.
- The control topic focuses on the stabilization problem for finite and infinite dimensional systems, the tracking and control problem using optimization tools.
The chemical processes mainly concerned by the SNLEP team are polymerization processes, crystallization processes and drying processes.
Director of SNLEP: Hassan Hammouri
Sort via metadata!
Année de production
Équipes de recherche
- H. Hammouri, S. Ahmed, Sami Othman. Observer design based on immersion technics and canonical form. Systems and Control Letters, Elsevier, 2018, 114, pp.19 – 26. ⟨10.1016/j.sysconle.2018.02.003⟩. ⟨hal-01901760⟩
- Estelle Lebègue, Carole Farre, Catherine Jose, Joëlle Saulnier, Florence Lagarde, et al.. Responsive Polydiacetylene Vesicles for Biosensing Microorganisms. Sensors, MDPI, 2018, 18 (2), pp.599. ⟨10.3390/s18020599⟩. ⟨hal-01740158⟩
- Ngoc-Tu Trinh, Vincent Andrieu, Cheng-Zhong Xu. Output regulation for a cascaded network of 2 × 2 hyperbolic systems with PI controller. Automatica, Elsevier, 2018, 91, pp.270-278. ⟨10.1016/j.automatica.2018.01.010⟩. ⟨hal-02056784⟩
- Cheng-Zhong Xu. Output regulation for a cascaded network of 2X2 hyperbolic systems with PI controller. Automatica, Elsevier, 2018. ⟨hal-02004577⟩
- Pauline Bernard, Laurent Praly, Vincent Andrieu, Hassan Hammouri. On the triangular canonical form for uniformly observable controlled systems. Automatica, Elsevier, 2017, 85, pp.293 – 300. ⟨10.1016/j.automatica.2017.07.034⟩. ⟨hal-01643874⟩
- Mohamed Abdelmoula Benlahrache, Sami Othman, Nida Sheibat-Othman. Multivariable model predictive control of wind turbines based on Laguerre functions. Wind Engineering, Multi-Science Publishing, 2017, 41 (6), pp.409 – 420. ⟨10.1177/0309524X17721997⟩. ⟨hal-01901756⟩
- Mohamed Benlahrache, Khaled Laib, Sami Othman, Nida Sheibat-Othman. Fault Tolerant Control of Wind Turbine Using Robust Model Predictive Min-Max approach. IFAC-PapersOnLine, Elsevier, 2017, 50 (1), pp.9902 – 9907. ⟨10.1016/j.ifacol.2017.08.1622⟩. ⟨hal-01901768⟩
- Mohamed Benlahrache, Sami Othman, Nida Sheibat-Othman. Multivariable model predictive control of wind turbines in presence of actuator fault. 2017 8th International Renewable Energy Congress (IREC), Mar 2017, Amman, France. ⟨10.1109/IREC.2017.7926034⟩. ⟨hal-01901791⟩
- Barthélémy Brunier, Nida Sheibat-Othman, Sami Othman, Yves Chevalier, Elodie Bourgeat-Lami. Modelling particle growth under saturated and starved conditions in emulsion polymerization. Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, Wiley, 2017, 95 (2), pp.208-221. ⟨10.1002/cjce.22640⟩. ⟨hal-02139837⟩
- Nawel Afsi,, Toufik Bakir, Sami Othman, Nida Sheibat-Othman, Anis Sakly. Estimation of the mean crystal size and the moments of the crystal size distribution in batch crystallization processes. 4TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CONTROL ENGINEERING & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (CEIT), Dec 2016, Hammamet, Tunisia. pp.1-6, ⟨10.1109/CEIT.2016.7929069⟩. ⟨hal-01557757⟩