Automatic, Nonlinear Systems, Observability and Observer Design, Control and Stabilization
The research topic of the SNLEP team concerns the theorical development and implementation of tools devoted to: Analyze, Model, Simulate, Control and Optimize Systems in Process Engineering.
Our theoretical developments are motivated by practical applications encountered through collaborations with industrial and academic partners. More specifically, our work focuses on model design and reduction, parametric identification and observation, diagnosis and control.
- The Modeling concerns polymerization crystallization freeze and bio- processes. We exploit mainly heat balance and matter conservation law, heat and matter diffusion, mass transfer between phases and population balance in particulate processes to develop models suitable for simulation, observation and control.
- Identification exploits tools coming from model predictive control and refers to experimental design in order to facilitate online parameter identification.
- The observation topic refers to the design of algorithm to estimate online parameters and unknown quantities of the model.
- Fault diagnosis refers to the detection of fault which is an unpermitted deviation of at least one characteristic property of the process from the acceptable, usual, standard condition.
- The control topic focuses on the stabilization problem for finite and infinite dimensional systems, the tracking and control problem using optimization tools.
The chemical processes mainly concerned by the SNLEP team are polymerization processes, crystallization processes and drying processes.
Director of SNLEP: Hassan Hammouri
Optimization supervision and control of a rotary industrial process | 2019
Development of polyurethane cellular foams for the intensification of processes. | 20192017
Study on the automatic control / regulation of hyperbolic nonlinear systems | 2017
Analysis of inverse and direct problems in control theory | 20172015
Closed-loop parameter identification approach with an optimal control based on the observability analysis * | 2015
Récupération d’énergie par cycle de Rankine à bord d’un véhicule : commande et gestion énergétique. | 20152012
Récupération de chaleur par cycle de Rankine dans un véhicule poids lourd : optimisation topologique et commande | 2012
Find all the information on the site .
Sort via metadata!
Year of production
- Nida Sheibat-Othman, Gilles Fevotte, Timothy Mckenna. Biobjective control of emulsion polymerizations: control of the polymer composition and the concentration of monomer in the polymer particles. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2004, 98 (1-2), pp.69-79. ⟨hal-00358753⟩
- Madiha Nadri, Hassan Hammouri, Carlos Manuel Astorga Zaragoza. Observer Design for Continuous-Discrete Time State Affine Systems up to Output Injection. European Journal of Control, 2004, 10 (03), pp.252-263. ⟨10.3166/ejc.10.252-263⟩. ⟨hal-00461769⟩
- Pascal Dufour, Francoise Couenne, Youssoufi Touré. Model predictive control of a catalytic reverse flow reactor. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 2003, 11 (5), pp.705 – 714. ⟨10.1109/TCST.2003.816408⟩. ⟨hal-00338368v2⟩
- Madiha Nadri, Hassan Hammouri. Design of a continuous-discrete observer for state affine systems. Applied Mathematics Letters, 2003, 16 (6), pp.967-974. ⟨10.1016/S0893-9659(03)90025-5⟩. ⟨hal-00457872⟩
- Pascal Dufour, Youssoufi Touré, Denise Blanc, Pierre Laurent. On nonlinear distributed parameter model predictive control strategy: On-line calculation time reduction and application to an experimental drying process. Computers & Chemical Engineering, 2003, 27 (11), pp.1533-1542. ⟨10.1016/S0098-1354(03)00099-1⟩. ⟨hal-00352371v2⟩
- Didier Theilliol, Mickael Rodrigues, Enrica Quintero, Manuel Adam Medina, Dominique Sauter. Adaptive filter design for fault detection and isolation in non linear systems described by interpolated L.T.I. models.. Congreso Latinoamericano de Control Automatico 2002 CLCA’02, Dec 2002, guadalajara, Mexico. pp.CD. ⟨hal-00634497⟩
- Mickael Rodrigues, Manuel Adam Medina, Didier Theilliol, Dominique Sauter. Fault isolation and estimation in nonlinear systems: an adaptive filter solution based on multiple model approach. Institute for Automation and Robotics, Advanced Control and Diagnosis (IAR-ACD), Nov 2002, Grenoble, France. ⟨hal-00634495⟩
- Pascal Dufour, Denise Blanc, Youssoufi Touré, Pierre Laurent. Model predictive control for an infrared drying process of a water based epoxy amine painting. International Drying Symposium (IDS), Aug 2002, Beijing, China. pp. 1147-1154. ⟨hal-00353067v2⟩
- Nida Sheibat-Othman, Gilles Fevotte, Timothy Mckenna. Polymer Composition Control in Emulsion Co- and Terpolymerizations. Industrial and engineering chemistry, 2002, 41, pp.1261-1275. ⟨hal-00366383⟩
- Hassan Hammouri, Boubekeur Targui, F. Armanet. High gain observer based on a triangular structure. International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, 2002, 12 (6), pp.497-518. ⟨10.1002/rnc.638⟩. ⟨hal-00524454⟩
Team leader :
More information under LAGEPP Contacts