Automatic, Nonlinear Systems, Observability and Observer Design, Control and Stabilization
The research topic of the SNLEP team concerns the theorical development and implementation of tools devoted to: Analyze, Model, Simulate, Control and Optimize Systems in Process Engineering.
Our theoretical developments are motivated by practical applications encountered through collaborations with industrial and academic partners. More specifically, our work focuses on model design and reduction, parametric identification and observation, diagnosis and control.
- The Modeling concerns polymerization crystallization freeze and bio- processes. We exploit mainly heat balance and matter conservation law, heat and matter diffusion, mass transfer between phases and population balance in particulate processes to develop models suitable for simulation, observation and control.
- Identification exploits tools coming from model predictive control and refers to experimental design in order to facilitate online parameter identification.
- The observation topic refers to the design of algorithm to estimate online parameters and unknown quantities of the model.
- Fault diagnosis refers to the detection of fault which is an unpermitted deviation of at least one characteristic property of the process from the acceptable, usual, standard condition.
- The control topic focuses on the stabilization problem for finite and infinite dimensional systems, the tracking and control problem using optimization tools.
The chemical processes mainly concerned by the SNLEP team are polymerization processes, crystallization processes and drying processes.
Director of SNLEP: Hassan Hammouri
Sort via metadata!
Année de production
Équipes de recherche
- Nawel Afsi, Sami Othman, Toufik Bakir, Liborio Costa, Anis Sakly, et al.. Dynamic optimization of a continuous Lactide ring-opening polymerization process. 2019 International Conference on Control, Automation and Diagnosis (ICCAD), Jul 2019, Grenoble, France. pp.1-6, ⟨10.1109/ICCAD46983.2019.9037934⟩. ⟨hal-02541208⟩
- Lucas Brivadis, Vincent Andrieu, E Chabanon, E. Gagnière, Noureddine Lebaz, et al.. Soft sensors for a batch crystallization process. Cristal 9, May 2019, Nancy, France. ⟨hal-02100158⟩
- Jitao Li, Zhenhua Wang, Yi Shen, Mickael Rodrigues. Zonotopic fault detection observer for linear parameter‐varying descriptor systems. International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, Wiley, 2019, ⟨10.1002/rnc.4567⟩. ⟨hal-02117863⟩
- Cheng-Zhong Xu, Gen Xu. Saturated Boundary Feedback Stabilization of a Linear Wave Equation. SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, 2019, 57 (1), pp.290-309. ⟨10.1137/15M1034350⟩. ⟨hal-02051505⟩
- Daniele Astolfi, Corrado Possieri. Design of local observers for autonomous nonlinear systems not in observability canonical form. Automatica, Elsevier, 2019, 103, pp.443-449. ⟨10.1016/j.automatica.2019.02.030⟩. ⟨hal-02059938⟩
- Alexandre Terrand-Jeanne, Vincent Andrieu, Melaz Tayakout-Fayolle, Valérie dos Santos Martins. Regulation of inhomogeneous drilling model with a P-I controller. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, In press, ⟨10.1109/TAC.2019.2907792⟩. ⟨hal-02083394⟩
- Marouane Idelhoucine, Hassan Hammouri, Sami Othman, Frédéric Roumanet. Free-surface oscillations control of high speed manipulated liquids. International Journal of Nonlinear Dynamics and Control, Inderscience Publishers, 2019, 1 (4), pp.347. ⟨10.1504/IJNDC.2019.103291⟩. ⟨hal-02353658⟩
- Yang Yu, Hai-Long Pei, Cheng-Zhong Xu. Identification of Water Depth and Velocity Potential for Water Waves. Systems and Control Letters, Elsevier, 2019, ⟨10.1016/j.sysconle.2018.12.010⟩. ⟨hal-02056751⟩
- Toufik Bakir, Bernard Bonnard, Sami Othman. Predictive control based on nonlinear observer for muscular force and fatigue model. ACC 2018 – The 2018 American Control Conference, Jun 2018, Milwaukee, United States. pp.2157-2162, ⟨10.23919/ACC.2018.8430962⟩. ⟨hal-01591187v2⟩
- Nawel Afsi, Toufik Bakir, Sami Othman, Anis Sakly. Model-free control of a seeded batch crystallizer. Canadian Journal of Chemical Engineering, Wiley, 2018, 96 (6), pp.1306 – 1316. ⟨10.1002/cjce.23066⟩. ⟨hal-01901734⟩