Director's word: Stéphanie BRIANÇON
Under the supervision of the University Lyon 1 and the CNRS, the Laboratory of Automatic Control, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering (LAGEPP) is a multidisciplinary laboratory that covers the fields of process engineering, automation, engineering products, pharmaceutical engineering and physicochemistry.
- 39 researchers, 8 CNRS researchers
- 8 technical and administrative staff
- 38 doctoral and post doctoral students
- 80-100 international publications / year, 120 conferences / year, 2 patents / year
- Total budget excluding salaries: € 4.5 million excluding taxes