In the context of an industrial contract, LAGEPP is looking for a laboratory technician with a profile in chemistry, analysis, formulation and processes.
The project consists of the manufacture and characterisation of microparticles incorporating two active principles, their solid formatting and the reconstitution of suspensions.
The missions will be the following:
– Transposition of microparticle synthesis conditions and optimisation
– Characterisation of microparticles (HPLC, granulometry, etc.)
– Optimisation of microparticle drying processes
The person recruited will have the following responsibilities
– The implementation of experimental set-ups
– Carrying out experimental tests
– Optimisation of operating parameters
– The realization of the synthesis of the results
– Communication (written reports and oral presentations)
Filed under: Uncategorised