Automatic, Process Engineering, Nonlinear Systems, Observability and Observer Design, Control and Stabilization, Output Control, Multi-Agent Systems, Hybrid Systems, Network Control Systems, Dynamic Process Modeling (from the laboratory scale to industrial scale), thermodynamics, estimation of physicochemical parameters by inverse methods ….
Examples of processes:
– three-phase catalytic processes such as Slurry columns
– fat production processes
– catalytic foams
– multi-scale processes
– absorption processes
– reactive extrusion
– crystallization in emulsion
Process dynamics and control of systems of conservation laws:
The design of energy efficient, reliable and intensive processes requires the development of dynamical models of processes which are accurate and adaptable and take account of their energy and entropy properties. Therefore the main research objective of the group is the development of modeling methods, algorithms for the numerical simulation and the control of processes which explicitly use the physical properties of the processes.
In a first instance, dynamical models using bond-graph modeling and the parameter identification of complex, network-structured processes are investigated by the use of measurements of transient behavior. Different multi-scale processes are considered such as adsorption, reactive extrusion processes, heat pumps, thermal stocks using phase changes in fluids and crystallization in emulsion processes, involving mass and heat transport in heterogeneous and reactive media with moving interface.
In a second instance, nonlinear control laws are developed, based on passivity techniques and using invariants and balance equations of thermodynamically-based functions. For this goal our research group develops different formulation of processes, in particular the Continuous Stirred Tank Reactor, as quasi-port Hamiltonian systems or input-output contact systems. Control laws for the stabilization of such processes are then developed based on structure preserving feedback control such as IDA-PBC.
In a third instance the research group works on the control of systems of conservation laws, eventually augmented with source terms due for instance to the entropy creation terms. Infinite-dimensional port-Hamiltonian systems with boundary port variables are considered and specific spatial discretization algorithms are developed which preserve the Dirac structure underlying the port-Hamiltonian systems. The existence of solutions and the relation with boundary control systems and well-posed systems is also investigated, based on the semi-group theory or on classical fixed-point techniques. Finally the stabilization of nonlinear systems of conservation laws using Riemann invariants and gain scheduling is addressed.
Director: Melaz TAYAKOUT-FAYOLLE
Co-directors: Isabelle PITAULT et Vincent ANDRIEU
Mines paristech http://www.mines-paristech.fr/
Ampere Ecole Central https://www.ec-lyon.fr/recherche/laboratoires/ampere
University of Melbourne https://electrical.eng.unimelb.edu.au/
University of genova (Italy) http://www.dime.unige.it/it
University Toulon www.univ-tln.fr
University Groeningen https://www.rug.nl/
University Passau https://www.uni-passau.de/
AMPERE lab http://www.ampere-lab.fr/
CRES Centre de Recherches de Solaize Total
Institut de Chimie de Lyon: ICL www.iclyon.fr
TRTG TOTAL RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY GONFREVILLE https://tools.cofrac.fr/fr/organismes/fiche.php?entite_id=12066439
University of Hyogo https://www.u-hyogo.ac.jp/index.html
Seminar of B. Maschke on implicit Hamiltonian systems
B. Maschke will present a seminar on Hamiltonian port systems where energy is implicitly defined. This short presentation will take…Continue reading »
Thesis defense: Guillaume PETAUD
Thesis defense of Guillaume PETAUD 07/11/2019 at 14h0 Room Fontannes of Lyon1 university Title : Selective Catalytic Reduction of nitrogen…Continue reading »
Thesis Defense of GONZALEZ DE COSSIO FRANCISCO 5th of December
5th of December 2019, 10 am “bibliothèque de la doua” Jury : Rapporteur Sergey Dashevsky (University of Würzburg, Germany) Rapporteur Alain…Continue reading »
In this year’s program: – Two plenary academic and industrial conferences, – Three short oral communication sessions “all fields of…Continue reading »
Sort via metadata!
Année de production
Équipes de recherche
- J. Tallon, B. Browning, F. Couenne, C. Bordes, F. Venet, et al.. Dynamical modeling of pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokines in the early stage of septic shock. In Silico Biology, IOS Press, 2020, 13 (3-4), pp.101-121. ⟨10.3233/ISB-200474⟩. ⟨hal-03084469⟩
- Vincent Andrieu, Daniele Astolfi, Pauline Bernard. Mixing sliding mode and linear differentiators for 2nd and 3rd order systems. IFAC World Congress, Jul 2020, Berlin, Germany. ⟨hal-02511472⟩
- Bertrand Zitte, Boussad Hamroun, Daniele Astolfi, Françoise Couenne. Robust Control of a Class of Bilinear Systems by Forwarding: Application to Counter Current Heat Exchanger. 21st IFAC World Congress, Jul 2020, Berlin, Germany. ⟨hal-02557335⟩
- Elise Morfin, Daniele Astolfi, Vincent Andrieu. Adaptive low-power high-gain observers for lower-triangular systems with input-dependent Lipschitz constant. 21st IFAC World Congress, Jul 2020, Berlin, Germany. ⟨hal-02557310⟩
- C. Valentin, D. Dochain, C. Jallut, V dos Santos Martins. Representation of a Continuous Settling Tank by Hybrid Partial Differential Non Linear Equations for Control Design. World congress IFAC 2020, Jul 2020, Berlin, Germany. 6 p. ⟨hal-02372643⟩
- O Koçan, Daniele Astolfi, C. Poussot-Vassal, A Manecy. Supervised Output Regulation via Iterative Learning Control for Rejecting Unknown Periodic Disturbances. 21st IFAC World Congress, Jul 2020, Berlin, Germany. ⟨hal-02557323⟩
- Tobias Scheuermann, Paul Kotyczka, Christian Martens, Haithem Louati, Bernhard Maschke, et al.. An Object-Oriented Library for Heat Transfer Modelling and Simulation in Open Cell Foams. 21st IFAC World Congress, Jul 2020, Berlin, Germany. ⟨hal-03000264⟩
- Benjamin Vincent, Françoise Couenne, Laurent Lefèvre, Bernhard Maschke. Port Hamiltonian systems with moving interface: a phase field approach. 21st IFAC World Congress, Jul 2020, Berlin, Germany. ⟨hal-03084615⟩
- Maëlenn Robin, Mélaz Tayakout-Fayolle, Isabelle Pitault, Christian Jallut, Laurent Drazek. Estimation of Kinetic Parameters Involved in Solid-Phase Immunoassays by Affinity Chromatography. Industrial and engineering chemistry research, American Chemical Society, 2020, 59 (24), pp.11113-11124. ⟨10.1021/acs.iecr.0c00922⟩. ⟨hal-03000218⟩