LAGEPP wishes you a Happy New Year 2021!
Director's word: Stéphanie BRIANÇON
Under the supervision of the University Lyon 1 and the CNRS, the Laboratory of Automatic Control, Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering (LAGEPP) is a multidisciplinary laboratory that covers the fields of process engineering, automation, engineering products, pharmaceutical engineering and physicochemistry.
- 39 researchers, 8 CNRS researchers
- 8 technical and administrative staff
- 38 doctoral and post doctoral students
- 80-100 international publications / year, 120 conferences / year, 2 patents / year
- Total budget excluding salaries: € 4.5 million excluding taxes
2 Nov 2020 | Toute la journée / All day
7 Oct 2020 | 17 h 30 min - 19 h 30 min
19 Mar 2020 | 14 h 00 min - 15 h 00 min
Lieu : LAGEPP Salle Jacques Bordet